[UK-TUG] Are you a member of UK TUG? Donations to TUG + DANTE soon?

Keiran Harcombe kjharcombe at hey.com
Sat Jan 22 20:05:06 CET 2022

Hi,

Either way, under section 8 2a, The committee may resolve to terminate
membership if any sum due from the member to UK-TUG is not paid in full
within six months of it falling due;

In technicality, I am still a member of UK TUG as my membership has not
lapsed and is still running as of September 2021.

If what you say is correct and that membership lapsed on January 2022,
UK TUG has no membership.

Just a few observations for you to consider.

Kind Regards,
Keiran Harcombe