[UK-TUG] Are you a member of UK TUG? Donations to TUG + DANTE soon?

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:54:49 CET 2022

Hi

Last week I asked Jay why I was note a member of UK TUG. His first
answer was that  I "did not renew [my] membership of UK TUG on (or before)
January 1st" this year. He also said that none of us are now members of UK
TUG.

Subsequently Jay gave another answer: "It seems that Joseph did not
auto-renew us. So we are not renewed." I'd be most grateful if Joseph would
tell us if Jay's second answer is correct.

And if true, I'd be most grateful if Joseph would auto-renew us, or do
other actions that would incline Jay to say that we are all now members of
UK TUG.

wishing you Happy TeXing

Jonathan