Circular dependency between ctex and xecjk

Vincenzo Mantova vlmantova at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 12:56:37 CEST 2022

Hi Karl,

Many thanks for the quick clarification. That January thread flew under my
radar, or I might have caught this earlier.

No one else has reported any resulting problems. So I hope you can fix
> or work around it somehow. I doubt it will cause any great consternation
> if you simply drop one or the other dependency for the time being.

Indeed, we'll start by dropping one dependency, until we can make our code
more robust. I also don't think it will cause any trouble.

Best,
Vincenzo