tl22 released

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Apr 3 22:50:45 CEST 2022

Hi everyone - I've moved the tl22 and mactex22 images and other files to
the public areas on tug.org. They are making their way around CTAN.
Please give it a couple days to reach the mirrors.
https://tug.org/texlive/acquire.html
https://tug.org/mactex

There are no changes from the final pretest.
We hope a torrent for the .iso will be available soon. It will be linked
from https://tug.org/texlive/acquire-iso.html.

I've updated the TL web pages at https://tug.org/texlive, though likely
some staleness remains.  It will take me a few days to catch up with the
CTAN updates.  Let me know if other problems.

The TeX Collection image is not yet final, so I haven't made those
updates. We have no ETA on this year's DVD mailing as yet.

Happy TeXing. --karl