[UK-TUG] Are you a member of UK TUG? Donations to TUG + DANTE soon?

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 16:04:37 CET 2022

Hi

To my surprise, Jay has told me that I am no longer a member of UK TUG. He
told me this is because I did not renew my membership on or before January
1st 2022. Jay also told me that this applies to all 2021 members of UK TUG.

The constitution (and common sense) are quite clear. No specific action is
required to remain a member, other than staying alive and paying the dues
(if any). This is how 2020 members became 2021 members.

It is to me clear that we're all members of UK TUG provided we're alive and
haven't resigned, until the process of dissolution is complete.

I hope the process of dissolution is not delayed and goes well. I look
forward to hearing news of donations to TUG and DANTE. The UK TUG Committee
is responsible for this, and it is accountable to the members.

with kind regards

Jonathan