[UK-TUG] Procedural motion submitted: Adjourn the SGM for at least 7 days

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 10:55:50 CET 2021

Hi

This message submits the procedural motion: That the SGM be adjourned for
at least 7 days to clarify the rules governing the SGM and to develop a
compromise that would allow UK-TUG to continue.

The constitution permits such a motion, and for this one the Chair
determines the exact duration of the adjournment (and location where we
reconvene).

This may be the last email you'll see from me today. I ask that no-one

If you want to know more about why I've submitted this motion visit
https://groups.google.com/g/not-uk-tug-2021-sgm from time to time. Anyone
known to be a member of UK-TUG is most welcome to join and hence post to
not-the-sgm list.

with kind regards

Jonathan