[UK-TUG] Discussion of motion HV1

Roger Whittaker roger at disruptive.org.uk
Sat Oct 30 12:03:36 CEST 2021

Previously I wrote among other things:

    But a minimal "maintanance mode" with some vague possibility of
    future expansion or activities seems like a good aim to me, and I
    would be more than happy to pay a regular sub to know that such a
    group was there.

I'd like to add to this that I don't see a Facebook group as an
adequate or attractive solution - many people will not use Facebook at
all for very good reasons, and others (myself included) use it as
little as possible and in "read-only" mode.

--
Roger Whittaker
roger at disruptive.org.uk