[UK-TUG] Deep breath: Be kind, courteous and respectful. No hate speech. No bullying.

Jay Hammond jay at jjnr.uk
Thu Oct 28 23:07:12 CEST 2021

I don't think this thread is productively discussed here. Which is why I
requested my reply was kept confidential.  I should not be responding.
You should not be reading it, ...

But I'm a little too protective of what I think of as my good name to be
silent. I don't enjoy  being misrepresented,  I'll just respond briefly.

Here is what I think JF refers to.  I did a copy and paste from an email
in my sent folder.

"My emotion on not having a negotiation with you about the zoom grant
was disappointment. I genuinely felt that you'd appreciate UKTUG's
recognition that you were contributing positively towards its aims. [...]

My emotion on reading about your hurt today  was partly sadness. I don't
think it was necessary for you to have felt that pain. I allowed myself
to wonder how much of it was self inflicted. "

Jay

---------

Email use jay at jjnr.uk