[UK-TUG] How to fix UK-TUG in 24 hours

Jay Hammond jay at jjnr.uk
Thu Oct 28 14:08:16 CEST 2021

I don't think we can fix UKTUG in 24 hours or at all.  But I welcome
Jonathan Fine's suggestion that UKTUG live on  in spirit. To that end,
Simon Dales set up  on Facebook UK TeX Users Forum

https://www.facebook.com/groups/665112611139250

where we can speak respectfully to each other,  even organise meetings.
And you will have seen on this list an offer to supply future DVD's of
TeX Live should you need them. That offer will survive UKTUG, as it will
run independently.

Long live UK TeX Users Forum !

Jay Hammond

Email use jay at jjnr.uk