[UK-TUG] Deep breath: Be kind, courteous and respectful. No hate speech. No bullying.

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 10:44:54 CEST 2021

Hi

Yesterday an ordinary member wrote to me off-list. They describe the
situation as horrendous. They suggest we need an unbiased chair for the
SGM. They say that a biased chair is a waste of time.

I checked with the member before sending you the above. The member has
generously allowed me to give you his name. Thank you, Ken Grant. He has
approved my rephrasing of his words and hopes they'll do some good.

with kind regards

Jonathan