[UK-TUG] Deep breath: Be kind, courteous and respectful. No hate speech. No bullying.

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 14:41:23 CEST 2021

Hi

On Sunday I spoke in favour of Howard's motion. Here's my view of what
followed. My words were unfairly criticized. I spoke in my defense. An
ordinary member spoke. A long email that squashed the discussion, followed
by a hostile off-list message, were then sent by the person who will be
chairing the SGM.

This incident and others, some subject to committee confidentiality,
persuade me that the safety of the SGM should now be discussed.

with kind regards

Jonathan