[UK-TUG] Jay Hammond's "dissolve forthwith" motion-on-a-motion

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 11:00:33 CEST 2021

Hi all

Early this morning (2am) Jay Hammond moved a committee motion, that "the
last motion for the SGM be: UK TUG resolves to dissolve forthwith."

I suggest we all hold back our comments on this until 2pm, to give Jay
ample time to tell us why he's moving his motion-on-a-motion.

Jay's also invited and welcome to speak on this at the UK TeX Hour tonight.
(He's copied in on this message.)

Here's the official text of Jay's motion this morning.
https://tug.org/pipermail/uktug-committee-motions/2021q4/000680.html

with kind regards

Jonathan