[UK-TUG] Agenda for zoom UK TeX Hour tomorrow (Tuesday): 6:30 to 7:30pm

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 17:22:51 CEST 2021

Hi all

This is to remind you that tomorrow 6:30 to 7:30pm is the very first UK TeX
Hour. It's an online video forum for all TeX users, with a strong UK focus.
You're all invited, and you're welcome to invite other friends of TeX in
the UK.

Zoom:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85730519500?pwd=Vlc4dzIzTmhZZmFnaHVaUXdxZjN5dz09
Meeting ID: 857 3051 9500.  Passcode: rahtz

The agenda at present is
1. Remembering UK TUG member Sebastian Rahtz (founder of TeX Live).
2. Matters related to the SGM, especially motions.
3. The continuation and renewal of our community.

I'm happy to adjust the agenda to suit those who are present. These online
meetings will continue weekly until Tuesday 16 November, after which
they'll become monthly.

Happy TeXing

Jonathan