[UK-TUG] Payments made by UK TUG in 2020/2021

Keiran Harcombe kjharcombe at hey.com
Mon Oct 4 14:06:45 CEST 2021

Hi Joseph,

The issue around remote meetings should have been addressed by the
committee in 2020, considering that courts, local authorities,
governmental departments and other organisations had very quickly moved
to remote means. This (in my opinion) shows the committee have failed to
be proactive in ensuring UK TUG business is dealt with appropriately.
The committee had ample opportunity in the early stages of the COVID-19
pandemic to make changes to the constitution that would allow for a
remote AGM.

Kind Regards,
Keiran Harcombe