[UK-TUG] Continuation of a TeX community in the UK (and subscribing to TUG via UK-TUG)

Richard Gould rhgould at rhgould.uk
Sun Oct 3 17:29:18 CEST 2021

Hello everyone,

I endorse Keiran’s comment below.  UK TUG should live on but with a greatly simplified constitution so that we aren’t continually being exposed to these public, and often rancorous, angels-on-pinheads debates that I believe discourage engagement by members and service on the committee.  Going forward TUG needs some simple and achievable aims that provide benefit to the membership and the wider TeX community, reflected in a constitution that encourages pragmatism within the committee.

My 2p.

Richard Gould