[UK-TUG] Jonathan Fine's motion for UK TUG AGM

Dr Nicola L C Talbot n.talbot at uea.ac.uk
Thu Nov 26 17:56:23 CET 2020

Following on from David's message, the original materials for Learn
LaTeX are from my LaTeX training material (later modified by JW) which
we used at the UK-TUG training days some years ago. As such, I feel it's
appropriate for UK-TUG funds to be used for this off-shoot from UK-TUG
training. (The only money we received for any of that was for
reimbursing travel expenses to and from the venue where the training
days took place.) As David said, no funding has been given to the Learn
LaTeX team and was just allocated for professional website development.

Regards
Nicola Talbot