[UK-TUG] Jonathan Fine's motion for UK TUG AGM

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 15:05:17 CET 2020

> (14) The total $2,000 + £6,000 is about £7,600, roughly twice the lower
estimate of £4,000.
> (15) JW and DC are major developers of this project
https://www.learnlatex.org/

In the context of your earlier notes concerning money, I think readers may
misunderstand your point 15 which is true enough as written but you could
make clear that neither of us have any financial benefit from the project
and the site that you can currently see at learnlatex.org has been
developed at no cost (in fact at some cost to us for the the domain names
currently).

There are some costs allocated to the project for some professional web
site development, but  not to the people you mention and the work under
that part of the project is public in github but not live at the link you
gave.

David