[Tugindia] Problem with Malayalam Omega
V. Sasi Kumar
sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 13:47:51 CEST 2012
Thank you so much, CVR. Shall do that and see.
From: Radhakrishnan CV <cvr at river-valley.org>
To: sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Cc: TUGIndia Mailing List <tugindia at tug.org>
Sent: Wed, 05 Sep 2012, 11:35:23 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: [Tugindia] Problem with Malayalam Omega
On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 4:35 PM, V. Sasi Kumar <sasi.fsf at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear CVR,
> On Wed, 2012-09-05 at 14:10 +0530, Radhakrishnan CV wrote:
> > /usr/share/texmf-texlive/fonts/map/dvips/updmap/ps
> Attaching the file.
Oh, you don't have entries for Rachana fonts in your map. And you have
TeXLive tree. Now you need to do the following:
1. Open /home/texlive/karl/Master/texmf-dist/web2c/updmap.cfg in your
editor and add the line "Map malayalam.map" (of course, without quotes).
There will be several lines like this for different font map files.
2. Create a directory namely, "malayalam" under
3. Extract the file, "malayalam.map" from your Malayalam Omega tarball
and copy the same to the above newly created directory.
4. Run the command "texhash" or "mklsr" to update file database.
5. Finally run the command, "updmap-sys" (without quotes) which will
regenerate your psfonts.map, copies to appropriate locations and updates
Hope, this should solve your problem.
More information about the tugindia