[Tugindia] Problem with Malayalam Omega

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:22:58 CEST 2012

Dear CVR,

I have got some strange results while trying to do as you said. I am
giving the details inline:

Warmest regards,
Sasi
On Wed, 2012-09-05 at 17:05 +0530, Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

> Oh, you don't have entries for Rachana fonts in your map. And you have
> TeXLive tree. Now you need to do the following:
>      1. Open /home/texlive/karl/Master/texmf-dist/web2c/updmap.cfg in
>         your editor and add the line "Map malayalam.map" (of course,
>         without quotes). There will be several lines like this for
>         different font map files.

I was not able to find the file. Therefore, I did a search in the whole
disk and the only result for updmap.cfg
was /var/lib/texmf/web2c/updmap.cfg. But this doesn't look like the file
that you wanted modified. I couldn't find any file or directory named
karl or Master, though I searched for both.

So sorry that this is causing a headache. Please don't bother if you are
busy. I can manage with libre office for the time being if needed.

Warmest regards,
Sasi

--
V. Sasi Kumar