[Tugindia] Problem with Malayalam Omega
cvr at river-valley.org
Wed Sep 5 13:35:22 CEST 2012
On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 4:35 PM, V. Sasi Kumar <sasi.fsf at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear CVR,
> On Wed, 2012-09-05 at 14:10 +0530, Radhakrishnan CV wrote:
> > /usr/share/texmf-texlive/fonts/map/dvips/updmap/ps
> Attaching the file.
Oh, you don't have entries for Rachana fonts in your map. And you have
TeXLive tree. Now you need to do the following:
1. Open /home/texlive/karl/Master/texmf-dist/web2c/updmap.cfg in your
editor and add the line "Map malayalam.map" (of course, without quotes).
There will be several lines like this for different font map files.
2. Create a directory namely, "malayalam" under
3. Extract the file, "malayalam.map" from your Malayalam Omega tarball
and copy the same to the above newly created directory.
4. Run the command "texhash" or "mklsr" to update file database.
5. Finally run the command, "updmap-sys" (without quotes) which will
regenerate your psfonts.map, copies to appropriate locations and updates
Hope, this should solve your problem.
More information about the tugindia