[Tugindia] pdfrack

CV Radhakrishnan cvr at river-valley.com
Wed Jan 12 05:13:40 CET 2011

On 12/01/11 9:26 AM, Asha G wrote:
[...]

> However, doing pdfrack.sh  filename.tex  gives me the following error :
>  pdfrack.sh: command not found

[...]

If you can trust me, you may kindly send me your LaTeX source document
and figures off the list. Even if you don't trust me, I won't be hurt
as I respect the sensitivity of an unpublished research article/data.
In that case, I need a minimal test file with a figure without which I
may not be able to help you.

I'm afraid, you do not seem to know certain operating system basics.
It is difficult to tell all those through a mail and even if I try
hard, it is likely to fail at your end.

I can make your document OK and will send you an archive that will
work out of the box in your system. With the changes in place and
after evaluating those changes, you will know how to do things in future.

Best

Writings prepared without understanding must fail in the
first objective of communication -- informing the uninformed.