[Tugindia] TeX Live CD. How to order

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Fri Oct 3 03:06:36 CEST 2003

    Praveen> 	http://prozilla.genesys.ro/

    Praveen> Only problem is there is no recursive download in
    Praveen> prozilla ($proz).  But for downloading the ISO you better
    Praveen> use prozilla.

    Praveen> Btw. I don't think the pausing & resuming the downloads
    Praveen> are not a server side solvable issue.

I doubt it. Got the following when I tried to resume:

  Warning: Previous uncompleted download of texlive2003-live.iso.bz2
  detected!  The Server does not support resuming so would you like to
  (A)bort,(O)verwrite it ?

And when I downloaded for the first time, prozilla faithfully told
that "Resume NOT Supported", meaning it is a server side issue.  Also,
why not wget which has the resume capability behave differently with
different servers? Someone more knowledgeable in this matter may
kindly enlighten.

Best