[Tugindia] Font Errors

Kev sooltaal at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 16:32:01 CEST 2003

Hello all once again.

I thought I should include the type of errors when I
try to use lucidabr in \usepackage{lucidabr}
declaration.
Upon running LaTeX this is what is given in the
document properties of Yap 0.99a:

Making PK font:
C:\texmf\miktex\bin\makepk.exe --verbose hlhb8r 795
600 1+195/600 ljfour
name: hlhb8r, dpi=795, bdpi=600, mag=1+195/600,
mode=ljfour
makemf --verbose hlhb8r
cannot find hlhb8r source file.
ttf2pk -q -n hlhb8r 795
hbf2gf -q -p hlhb8r 795
Consulting C:\texmf\miktex\config\config.makepk...
Creating hlhb8r.pk...
searching FontOutline for LucidaBright-Demi...
makepk: no FontOutline found for LucidaBright-Demi

'cmr10' not loadable either!

I am using Windows 98SE, with WinEdt and MikTeX. No MS
Office programs.

Kind thanks to all.

Kev.