[tlu] TexLive cannot update

Yuan Chia Kwek kwek_yuan_chia at moe.edu.sg
Tue Nov 21 02:56:48 CET 2023

Dear Bruno,

Thank you for your help. Phew! The suggestion of Adam Maxwell did help!

I took your suggestion to change the CTAN mirror to:
https://download.nus.edu.sg/mirror/ctan/systems/texlive/tlnet
and it worked.

I hope that the previous link did not install anything malicious on my mac.

Regards,

*Kwek Yuan Chia (Mr) 郭元加*

*Teacher **• Mathematics Department **• Football*

*National Junior College*

37 Hillcrest Road, Singapore 288913 • Tel: +65 6466 1144  • Fax: +65 6468
4535

http://www.nationaljc.moe.edu.sg

*College of the Nation: Home of Scholars and Leaders who Serve with Honour *

CONFIDENTIALITY: If this email has been sent to you by mistake, please
notify the sender and delete it immediately. As it may contain confidential
information, the retention or dissemination of its contents may be an
offence under the Official Secrets Act.