[tlu] Bug on TLU? On TeX Live server? Or no bug at all? (package codedescribe)

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Wed Dec 20 22:35:50 CET 2023

> On Dec 20, 2023, at 11:56 , quark67 <quark67 at free.fr> wrote:
>
> So what? Why must codedescribe be "Forcibly removed" if it is on TeX Live?

This usually happens when there was a problem during a prior update, as Karl said.
Select the package in the list and choose "Install" from the Actions menu (or perhaps Reinstall; I don't recall which is shown).

It's not a bug, but happens often enough that I should probably think of a way to point the user towards reinstalling it as the solution.

thanks,
Adam