[tlu] TLU 1.37b6 & Dark Mode in Catalina

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Sat Dec 19 20:55:38 CET 2020

> On Dec 19, 2020, at 11:33 , Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at icloud.com> wrote:
>
> The white table view comes from the French locale. I should have thought of that, sorry!
>
> I was getting a black table on my Intel Mac and a white one on my ARM Mac, thought it was an ARM vs Intel issue, then realized the Intel mac was set to English and the ARM Mac to French.
>
> Here's what I'm getting (with 1.37b8).
>
> ARM, French, dark mode:

Well, your screenshots here looked like what I'd expect, so now I'm confused. I thought you were seeing a list with a white background in dark mode, which should not happen?

Anyway, this should sort of fix the tab view drawing issue, by using a magic color that responds to mode changes. The right way to fix it would be an effect view that blends in your desktop background, but that would be a pain with backwards compatibility.

https://github.com/amaxwell/tlutility/releases/download/1.37b9/TeX.Live.Utility.app-1.37b9.dmg

-- adam