[tlu] TLU 1.37b6 & Dark Mode in Catalina

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Sat Dec 19 20:33:24 CET 2020

> Le 19 déc. 2020 à 20:01, Adam R. Maxwell <amaxwell at mac.com> a écrit :
>
> Well, crap. Here's another attempt. I've no idea why you guys are seeing a white table view, though. I don't see that in Dork Mode on Mojave, although I now have eye cancer from testing it.
>
> This version should correctly fix the text color for the update and installed package lists. However, if the table background is white, I have no idea what it will do, or how to fix that.

The white table view comes from the French locale. I should have thought of that, sorry!

I was getting a black table on my Intel Mac and a white one on my ARM Mac, thought it was an ARM vs Intel issue, then realized the Intel mac was set to English and the ARM Mac to French.

Here's what I'm getting (with 1.37b8).

ARM, French, dark mode:

ARM, French, light mode:

ARM, English, dark mode: