[tlu] TLU 1.37b6 & Dark Mode in Catalina

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Sat Dec 19 21:27:20 CET 2020

> Le 19 déc. 2020 à 20:55, Adam R. Maxwell <amaxwell at mac.com> a écrit :
>
> Well, your screenshots here looked like what I'd expect, so now I'm confused. I thought you were seeing a list with a white background in dark mode, which should not happen?

Yes, this is exactly what I was seeing when the OS language was set to French, while the background was dark when the language was set to English, and I thought my screenshots reflected that. So now I'm confused too.

> Anyway, this should sort of fix the tab view drawing issue, by using a magic color that responds to mode changes. The right way to fix it would be an effect view that blends in your desktop background, but that would be a pain with backwards compatibility.

In any case I tried b9. The colour of the tab area is now OK, but the background of the list is the same as before. Just to avoid any ambiguity, here's what I get in dark mode:

- Screenshot with language set to French (white list background):

- Screenshot with language set to English (dark list background):

Things are alright with both languages in light mode.

Bruno