[tlu] About Font Size changing

若松久仁光 harmos2 at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Apr 15 16:39:53 CEST 2020

Dear TeXLive Utility Team,

Please give me a piece of advice.

Any assistance which you can provide to me would be most appreciated.

How can I change a font-size ?
If possible when I use via terminal this [sudo tlmgr paper a4] command
at the  same time add a [ font-size 16pt etc.] as an extra option CMD.
 Can not I use such a context?

I know how to change Font-size with editing Menu.
This is not a permanent, I think.

Please let me know how to provide permanent help for Font-size changing.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Truly Yours. WAKAMATSU kunimitsu

WAKAMATSU Kunimitsu ( Concert Flutist )
* pupil of Maitre Marcel MOYSE & Andre JAUNET
* Guest Researcher for Development of an Anthropomorphic Flutist Robot
  in Advanced Research Center for Science and Engineering, WASEDA University(Tokyo)
harmos2 at yahoo.co.jp
若 松 久 仁 光
e-mail : harmos2 at yahoo.co.jp
Weblog Tree of WISDOM
[ 心 to 心 ]
Website: http://waka18kou.g2.xrea.com

Home Address:
183-5,NatsuAki,Nagasaka-Chou,
Hokuto City, Yamanashi Pref. 408-0035, JAPAN