[tlu] Tlmgr mangeld up my MacTex-Live 2019 install

Marek Stepanek mstep at podiuminternational.org
Fri Apr 10 11:37:15 CEST 2020

Uff! I am saved! What would I do, without my beloved combo Markdown with JSON > pandoc > LaTeX > pdf

MacTex-2020 pkg 4 Giga ? Wow! This is a heavy piece of Software.

Thank you Bruno for your fast reply. It is a honour for me. Thank you for all you are doing for the community. There are many like me, silent, but plenty of gratefulness for people as you are.

Greetings to all

marek