[tlu] Tlmgr mangeld up my MacTex-Live 2019 install

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Fri Apr 10 11:09:58 CEST 2020

> Le 10 avr. 2020 à 10:44, Marek Stepanek <mstep at podiuminternational.org> a écrit :
>
> Before I continue to repair the install: how long I have to wait until Mac-TeX-Live 2020 is out?

It's already out, though it has possibly not propagated to all the CTAN mirrors yet (it can take several days to a week). Look for either of

	mactex-20200407.pkg
	mactex-basictex-20200407.pkg

at

	https://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/systems/mac/mactex

Alternatively you can use the Unix install script, as described at

	https://www.tug.org/texlive/acquire-netinstall.html
	https://www.tug.org/mactex/mactex-unix-download.html

The offical TeX Live 2020 release was made earlier today, see

	https://www.tug.org/texlive/acquire.html

The MacTeX pages at

	https://www.tug.org/mactex/

have not yet been updated, it should be a matter of days (ie when the MacTeX-2020 download has propagated to all the CTAN mirrors).

Hope this helps,

Bruno Voisin