[tlu] Tlmgr mangeld up my MacTex-Live 2019 install

Marek Stepanek mstep at podiuminternational.org
Fri Apr 10 10:44:40 CEST 2020

Hello all!

Yesterday I entered my update combo in my Terminal. I inadvertently entered the command: `sudo tlmgr update --self —all` and was surprised: there are some updates? No this command removed packages! And I was silly enough, to delete them in my backup folder.

Now I have plenty of missing packages. `pdflatex` is not running anymore. Restoring them with Time Machine did not help. Restoring them with tlmgr was too time consuming. I gave up. I even fired up the `TeX Life Utility` for the first time.

Before I continue to repair the install: how long I have to wait until Mac-TeX-Live 2020 is out?

Happy Eastern to all

marek