[tldistro] Context - does anyone use it on non windows/mac ?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jul 31 00:01:48 CEST 2023

    it spilled over onto a second page.

A4 vs. letter?

    out if anyone knows of context users on a linux (or BSD) system ?

Oh, sure, there are plenty out there, but from what I've seen, serious
context users mainly use context's own distribution ("minimals"), rather
than natively TL or (even less likely) a distro version.

I have successfully typeset a few TUGboat articles over the years with
ConTeXt, either from TL or (more often) minimals.  I have one in the
queue now where the author said it successfully typeset with context
mkiv, with both luatex and lmtex, with both tl and minimals.

FWIW, and thanks for all your efforts ... -k