[tldistro] directories customization

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Fri Jan 29 09:55:37 CET 2021

There is an option --profile

However warning:

  # install-tl --profile texlive.profile

will immediately start the install without confirmation using that profile.

I had been hoping to have an interactive option in the menu to load a profile.

On the other hand indeed the profile is probably used for a non-interactive install.

I still have the question relating to /usr/local below

Regards,
David Stes