[tldistro] missing texhash

Marc Krämer mokraemer at gmx.de
Thu May 14 13:38:05 CEST 2020

Hi Norbert,
we've been using these files for many years together with the texmf files
to provide a working version of the texlive distrib and fail with the
latest version.
In version 2019 texhash was provided in the bin-source package.
Since we compile the sources and provide rpms, we just need the source
tarball, but it should be complete.

Marc