[tldistro] missing texhash

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Thu May 14 13:10:33 CEST 2020

Hi Marc

It has been started many times that the texlive-20200406-source.tar.xz does not provide a working installation of TeX Live.

Texhash and several other scripts have been moved into the Master tree and are installed and linked from there.

The source tarball only provides the sources for the compiled programs, but is far from sufficient to have a working system.

This has been like this since many many years (at least 15).

Best

Norbert

PREINING Norbert                              https://www.preining.info
Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev