[tlbuild] LuaMetaTeX for TeX Live

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Sun Sep 18 13:35:45 CEST 2022

Hi Karl, hi all

On Fri, 16 Sep 2022, Karl Berry wrote:
>     The build is done using CMake, so I'm not sure about the best way to
>     integrate it into the current autotools-based toolchain.
>
> As far as I can imagine, it is impossible. (Also, FWIW, I have no
> interest in spending any time thinking about cmake in any way, so if
> it's going to happen, someone else will have to work on it.)

What about putting it into the utils directory where we have things that
are not necessarily included in the build process, and ask builders
	cd ...
	cmake ...
similarly to what we do for asy?

If, in due time, someone comes up with a autoconf calls cmake
(maybe https://github.com/nemequ/configure-cmake as starting point)
we can include it in the normal build process.

Best

Norbert

Mercari Inc.     +     IFMGA Guide     +     TU Wien     +     TeX Live