[texworks] MiKTeX: reconizing italian language (there is not syllabation and titles are in English)

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 14:52:48 CEST 2021

This isn't a texworks problem, it's a MiKTeX issue.  Please follow up on
a MikTeX list (or privately to me, but I'm no MikTeX expert).

The language should be specified in lowercase, i.e.

\usepackage[italian]{babel}

was correct.  But it appears you don't have the babel-italian package
installed, which would include the missing file.

I haven't used MikTeX in a long time, but it has a package management
utility; you should start that, find the babel-italian package, and make
sure it is installed.

Duncan Murdoch