[texworks] Help files for Scripting

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Mon May 24 12:52:03 CEST 2021

Hi,

Well it seems a bit serendipitous, but Jonathan Fine over on
comp.text.tex at googlegroups.com
recently ran a zoom TeX Hour with  Yihui Xie as their special guest.

Yihui is a major contributor to R Markdown and the associated TinyTeX.
Reference—
Authoring Books with R Markdown: https://bookdown.org/yihui/bookdown/

That talk will probably appear sometime soon on their Youtube channel...
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLw1FZfIX1w7h6fajdTgUOyJ6GYh82b-XQ

May give a better understanding of what we are looking at here.

On the 27th UK time, they'll next be having a
"look at how git can help us improve CTAN, TeXLive and reproducibility of
documents".
For more information keep an eye on – or join
https://groups.google.com/g/comp.text.tex

Kind regards,
Paul