[texworks] Help files for Scripting

Henrik Skov Midtiby henrikmidtiby at gmail.com
Sun May 2 21:11:40 CEST 2021

Hi Paul and others,

> We may need, whatever option is followed, some sort of "safe" server, as
all
> too often for commercial or other reasons, public "free" hosting options
are
> withdrawn often with little or no warning. May be in this case the
situation is safer?
That is a reasonable concern. I think that the risk is reduced, as open
tools are being used
and it should be possible to replace them if required.
I also note that bookdown can be hosted outside of the github.com
environment, eg. on gitlab
which is described here:
https://rlesur.gitlab.io/bookdown-gitlab-pages/

Thanks,