Font help

Sanjay Govindjee s_g at berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 28 07:30:55 CEST 2022

Thanks for the advice.  I started by replacing these fonts with ones
that I thought matched to some degree the original intent, say, times,
helvetica, etc.  However as I got into it, I realized that the style
files were grabbing an untold number of hard to decipher fonts -- though
google is pretty helpful.

I think I am going to go back to the publisher and ask them to run the
compile of the book and send a zip of the complete run, log files and
all.  At that point I can look in the log files and I can ask them
details of their configuration.

Thanks for trying to help me out.
-sanjay