Tex code in TUG page

Paulo Ney de Souza pauloney at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 03:39:41 CEST 2022

Hi Reinhard,

I was under the impression that HTML is more accessible to the blind than
TeX source.
I could be wrong, but will look into it.

The other thing you have to consider is that -- despite the name of the
conference -- there
people there, speakers included, that know exactly nothing about TeX, and
for whom these
codes have absolutely no meaning.

Paulo Ney