[texhax] watermark all pages of one chapter as draft

Anne E Heavey aheavey at fnal.gov
Tue Jan 20 16:16:20 CET 2015

Hi,
I’ve been trying to find a way to watermark only certain chapters of a long document as ‘draft’.

To set all pages of the document this way, I use:

\usepackage{draftwatermark}

\SetWatermarkText{DRAFT}

\SetWatermarkScale{1}

\SetWatermarkLightness{0.95}

If I use

\usepackage{wallpaper}

I only get the watermark on the first page of the chapter. I’ve found a couple of web pages that say, e.g.,

"Note that all the commands above (e.g., \CenterWallPaper…) will apply the background images on every page after the command is issued. To clear the wallpaper, use \ClearWallPaper. “

But this doesn’t seem to be the case — how do I get it to print on every page until the ‘clear’ command is issued? My document class is based on ‘report’.

Thanks for any help!

Anne Heavey

SCD Technical Writer/Editor

LBNF Document Manager