[texhax] Draft copy of book on LaTeX

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Tue Sep 2 01:24:37 CEST 2014

On 2014-09-01 at 20:26:44 +0100, John C Frain wrote:

 > I have compiled a set of notes entitled "Applied LaTeX for
 > Economists, Social Scientists and Others". These notes can be
 > downloaded from
 > http://ideas.repec.org/p/tcd/tcduee/tep0214.html. [...]

Hi John,
I looked into the PDF file briefly.  You mention

  http://vgoulet.act.ulaval.ca/en/emacs/

Please note that there is an Emacs+AucTeX package for Windows on CTAN
too.

  http://ctan.org/tex-archive/support/win32-emacs-auctex

BTW, IMO the value of \baselineskip in your document is much too
large.  To those who care about typography it looks quite strange.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25
D-30167 Hannover                    mailto:reinhard.kotucha at web.de