[texhax] Draft copy of book on LaTeX

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Tue Sep 2 10:58:04 CEST 2014

Hi Reinhard

that Emacs is it just with auctex added, or have it been reconfigured? I do not remember if reftex mode gets enabled by default.

Also is there somewhere an easy to use guide on how to get emacs+auctex working with a synctex enabled previewer for Windows?

I've had several people asking for one, but never godt round to looking closer at it (I have a working setup on linux)

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University