[texhax] ask about package name [crop marks]

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sat Apr 21 00:17:12 CEST 2007

TEDY wrote:

 > what the name of package that can put some tiny horizontal and
 > vertical line in the edge of a document, that can be used for
 > cutting guide line?

It seems that the problem was to find a good keyword appropriate for a

Phil & Phil (there is one Phil for plain TeX and one Phil for LaTeX on
this list:) mentioned the word "crop".

I think that, if you know what to search for, it makes most sense to
check the documentation provided by your TeX distribution first.  If
you are running teTeX or TeXLive on UNIX, you can say:

    texdoc -s crop

You'll get the documentation for the packages you are using.  If you ask
Google you are probably pointed to older versions.

If texdoc doesn't work for you (if you are on Widows) the best thing
you can do is to consult Robin's FAQ.



Reinhard Kotucha			              Phone: +49-511-4592165
Marschnerstr. 25
D-30167 Hannover	                      mailto:reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question, and the answer is NO.

More information about the texhax mailing list