[texhax] Left justify table

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Sat Mar 25 23:53:40 CET 2006

Theodore Walls :

> Does anyone know how to get text within table cells LEFT justified?
>
> \begin{tabularx}{0.92\linewidth}{|| p{3cm}| p{3cm}|  p{3cm}| p{3cm}|p{3cm}
> ||}
>  \hline
> \textbf{Study Aim} &  \textbf{Substance Abuse Study Type} &
> \textbf{Time Series Steps} &

if I'm not mistaken it already is left justifies, otherwise it might be a
good idea for you to create a minimal example we can work with.

You might also want to have a look at the array package

BTW: why are you using tabularx and no X column specifiers?

/daleif

``You cannot help men permanently by doing for them
what they could and should do for themselves. ''
  -- Abraham Lincoln