[texhax] TeX for the blind

Chris Rowley C.A.Rowley at open.ac.uk
Mon Dec 11 10:49:14 CET 2006

> I have Acrobat Reader 7 for Linux and it is quite annoying that there
> is a cursor blinking all the time, even in fullscreen mode, which
> renders this program useless for presentations.

What I hate every second of every day right now is that I cannot keep
the file open in the reader and get it to update when the file changes
(on Windows mostly these days).

... OK, it is no worse then every other successful commercial product so I
guess I really hate the world that has such monsters in it (not to
mention such Martins:-).

Cheers

chris