[texhax] Bibliography Problems

D. Subbaram Naidu naiduds at isu.edu
Mon Dec 29 18:34:15 CET 2003

Hello

I have been a long time user of PCTeX?

I have been using Version 4.0 ( with Windows 2000) for long time and
have files for making bibliography. A particular file (test.tex) runs
fine with this version.
Now I have a new computer with Windows/XP and I instanned PCTeX Version
4.2. I ran the same file test.tex under Version 4.2. Everything works
fine except with a message

-------------
I couldn't open database file biboptae.bib
---line 2 of file fbibliog.aux
 : \bibdata{biboptae
 :                  ,biboptfl,biboptmz,bibsptam,bibsptnz}
I'm skipping whatever remains of this command

Also, under Version 4.0, when I try to open files, the folder shows file
extension *.tex but under Version 4.2, it does not show up. ??

Please help.

--
D. Subbaram Naidu, PhD, PE, Fellow IEEE
Professor and Coordinator, Electrical Engineering