[tex4ht] Advice on where to start?

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Fri Oct 28 15:52:06 CEST 2022

Michal,

Thank you for fixing the clash.  I appreciate it.

I apologize for taking time to reply.  Creative things move pretty slowly here lately, unfortunately.

> But your original file didn't compile at all, from this error message:

> [ERROR]   htlatex: ?    28       TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [input
stack size=10000].
> [FATAL]   make4ht-lib: Fatal error. Command htlatex returned exit code 1

> So it is possible that there are also some other  issues.

Gee, I'd be astonished if there were not.  :-)  It is a lot of lines of code, written without paying any attention to the needs of htlatex.  I'll try the debug and see what headway I can make.

Regards,
Jim